WHAT IS DATA RECOVERY?
Telltale signs of a failing hard drive:
- Clicking, buzzing, beeping, or other unusual sounds emitting from your drive.
- Disappearing data and disk errors
- Being unable to access your operating system; computer not able to recognize your drive
- Computer crashes when accessing data
- Extremely slow access times
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, immediately power off your device and consider data retrieval. If you attempt to continuously run a hard drive with failing/clicking internal components, complete failure will occur within hours and data loss may be permanent.
Immediately turn off your device. These sounds are a mechanical issue within your hard drive. Continued use will cause damage that permanently wipes your data.
We offer rush service, which takes 24-48 hours.
Our standard service takes 5-8 days, and our economy service is 10-15 days.
Cost depends entirely on the size of the hard drive and the complexity of its damage. Every data recovery is different. You can call or visit our data recovery cost page to learn more.
We offer nationwide mail-in services. No matter if you’re in Long Island New York or Long Beach California, the process is the same:
- Contact us about your problem
- Mail-in your device.
- After a free, fast estimate, we will consult you on your options.
- After the recovery process is finished, we’ll mail your data back to you.
If your recovery is 100MB or less, we will upload it to a secure web service and make it accessible to download.
If the size of the recovery is more than 10GB, we will put it on a DVD, or external hard drives of various sizes.